1. Comprehensive Homeowners Insurance

This insurance covers home assets such as buildings, furniture, contents, and equipment that may be exposed to risks ranging from fires, explosions, earthquakes, lightning, floods, and hurricanes, to burglary and other damages. In other words, it covers the lifelong properties that you can lose within mere moments as well as any associated risks and damages. It also covers alternative housing pending the repair of the primary home and insures the home’s inhabitants against physical injuries sustained from an insured accident.

2. Fire and Allied Perils Insurance

If you rent your home, this type of insurance covers the various losses to your furniture in addition to liability towards the landlord.