What changes to my insurance policy should I report?

You should report any changes that would affect your insurance coverage. This includes any changes to your place of residence, as well as your desire to extend your insurance policy’s coverage to include additional items or perils. After receiving your notice, one of our representatives will be in touch with you to advise you on the appropriate course of action.